What are debits and credits? What is the nominal ledger?
Let us answer your questions and help to make your bookkeeping easier. On the 13th August we will be hosting a course presented by Karen Garrattley all about the nominal ledger.
1. The Profit and Loss Account
2. The Balance Sheet
3. Debits and Credits
4. Different ways of configuring the information
We explain the “Why” because understanding the “why” helps you to make informed decisions. There will be plenty of exercises throughout the day.
The information learned here can be applied to any bookkeeping system, whether manual or computerised. Sage and Xero in particular will be referred to as examples of how the nominal structure can be understood and used to your advantage.
For more information and to book, click here
On the day of the course
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the course. A Laptop would be useful but not essential.
• Refreshments, snacks and lunch can be bought from the cafe at the venue.
• Plenty of road parking available.